windows 7 50% discount

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

is Wii fit really help to lose our weight?














I using some weight control game on my ipod touch it's really cool. i just realized that it's one of the wii fit game. so, i'm curious what is this
Wii actually ?

" ... Wii Fit takes the whole concept of games as exercise to a new level with the inclusion of a balance board peripheral that can tell you on the fly exactly how well--or how poorly--you're doing with its various activities. As such, Nintendo is heavily marketing this innovative title as a mixture of fitness and fun, and for the most part it works. It's a decent alternative for those bored with the repetitiveness of going to a gym or too self-conscious to join a yoga or aerobics class.." from gamespot.com they seems to enjoy it!


and is it work? has some body lose weight because of Wii Fit.
I'm googling and this is the result;

from teach42.com
she's seems happy with the result, wow wow.

" ... Now that the first 14 days are behind me, I’m going to try my best to keep it up. If I falter, feel free to hold me to it! Who knows, at NECC maybe I won’t look quite so much like a Weeble Wobble! Regardless, I’m feeling pretty darn good. Even if I don’t lose another pound, I’m finally doing something to improve my overall health. Can’t go wrong with that! "

but it's only one web i've found on the first google page.
hmmm ...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers